A cloud platform that allows end users to easily create business or any websites without worrying about databases, even if they don’t know how to code.
Scope of work
- IoT Platform
- Short period
- Long lot
- Mail delivery system
- Annotation-based rights management system
- You can easily create business websites or any website without worrying about the database
- There is a function to calculate data in real time using methods like count, max, min, average
- There is a function to calculate data for a certain time using methods such as count, max, min, average
- You can schedule, create agents to send messages, check delivery status, and resend failed messages.
- This module can check user have permission by api, db, write or not
IoT Platform: Provides two main functions:
This module can calculate data in real-time using methods like count, max, min, and average.
This module calculates data for a fixed time using count, max, min, average methods.
Mail delivery system
The service is responsible for mail delivery. There are functions for scheduling, creating agents for sending messages, checking mail delivery status, and resending failed messages.
Annotation-based permission management system Subsystem
This has the function to check whether the user has permission according to API, DB, and record or not.
Program languages and softwares are often used to operate programs such as games offered on websites.
The most popular open source database in whole the world, providing high performance, reliability and ease of handling.
The cloud platform is the most comprehensive and widely accepted all the world. We offer over 200 full-featured services from data centers around the world. Millions of customers, including fast-growing startups, large enterprises, and leading government agencies, use AWS to reduce costs, increase agility, and accelerate innovation.
Python is a high-level object-oriented programming language with an easy to read and interpret syntax. Great for prototyping tasks and in particular, Python is popular in scientific computing, web development, and automation. As a general-purpose, beginner-friendly programming language, Python supports many of the world’s top computer scientists and application developers.